Question about Health & Beauty

Open Question

Broken parts Purchased chair model60-5607m08 with broken arm rest61-armol on April 27, 2014. Can I get a replacement armrest?

Posted by Anonymous on

5 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 10865 Answers

SOURCE: the plastic 'panels' on my armrests are broken,

Hello. Here is a link to the parts dept. of your chair's manufacturer


Posted on Sep 27, 2010

  • 692 Answers

SOURCE: All the lights are blinking

The speed display will flash whenever you have the charger plugged in. Either in the back or in the joystick. Hopefully you didn't have them both plugged in at the same time. If after you unplug the charger you still get the flashing speed lights then you have an inhibit problem with the chair. The inhibit function will keep you from being able to drive the chair while charging. This repair is beyond anything you can do and must be referred to a Pride dealer or Repair service Hope this helps you

Posted on Apr 22, 2011

  • 99 Answers

SOURCE: M91 power chair replacement seat 400 lb capasity

call your insurance provider most pay for repair

Posted on Dec 18, 2012

  • 99 Answers

SOURCE: M91 power chair replacement seat

READY MEDICAL & MOBILITY in Carencro, Louisiana 70520 - 337-565-6784.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Can I buy parts for a DK-400FS arm chair

Only from the maker of the chair, and in many cases they only sell paper like the motor for powered chairs like lift out ones.. Call a local retailer of the chair and they can give you the info to contact the manufacturer.

Nov 11, 2016 | Seat Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Trying to find the right handed arm rest for Ever med wheelchair, model CBS 89, Serial number: 20013940. Where can I get this part?

depending on the type of arm rest you might have a look on eBay for " wheelchair arm rest" there are several universal types, they are often far cheaper to buy a new pair that to just replace one with original genuine parts.

Dec 16, 2014 | Health & Beauty

2 Answers

I would like to find out how I can order a replacement arm rest

depending on what chair you have the cheapest option is to try and get a generic replacement, search eBay for "wheelchair arm rest" they start from around 10 UK pounds or you might be able to find one from the same make and model.
if not then you need to search the web for the make and model of chair you have followed by "parts arm rest" so if you have a pride jazzy 1121 you would search google for "pride jazzy 1121 parts arm rest" that should point you to a replacment, if no joy there another option is to contact the makers, again search for maker to find contact info, or look for a dealer that sells the make of chair you have.

if this helps please click "yes" to let others know.

Oct 06, 2014 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

How do i take off the armrests from the bucket seats

  • On most vehicles the arm rest are attached the same way, here is something you can try...Put the armrest in the upright position. Look along the bottom and sides of the armrest where it connects to the body of the seat. There should be small circles like tabs if the armrest is made of plastic, and there should be a seam that you can look through if the arms are made of cloth.
  • Pop out the tab or peel back the fabric to reveal the holding mechanism. If the chair is screwed in then you'll need a screwdriver, and if there's a nut or a bolt then you're going to need a socket wrench.
  • Hold the armrest up and make sure it doesn't move. Unscrew or unbolt the arm from the bucket seat. Pull the arm outwards once the hardware is removed.
  • Nov 13, 2012 | 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Minivan

    1 Answer

    My arm pads are worn out

    Kaye AND? Just kidding Contact the provider that sold you your chair and have them order Armrest pads from Invacare for you or you can call Invacare and order the pads yourself call 1-800-333-6900 ask for power chair tech support and see if they can help you Hope this helps

    Jan 31, 2011 | Invacare Supply Group Invacare Pronto M91...

    1 Answer

    I've got a Drive TR17 wheelchair. The handle has broken. The steel has snapped right through at the bottom of the handle where the handle attaches to the arm rest. (Below the folding part) Is it...

    This wheelchair has a limited lifetime warranty. The steel frame was defective and should not have broken under normal use. You should contact the dealer from whom you purchased the chair and have them replace the frame and/or wheelchair free of charge. You can also contact Drive Medical with the model and serial number of the chair for help in resolving your problem. The phone number for Drive Medical is 877-224-0946. Hope this helps.

    Dec 27, 2010 | Drive Medical TR17SV DDA Steel Transport...

    1 Answer

    Is there a way to increase the width of the armrests? My paraplegic pt is getting pressure areas on the side of his L thigh because it leans against the armrest. thanks!

    Behind the chair where the armrests go into the frame are two knobs loosen these knobs and you can adjust (pull out) the armrests to the size you need then retighten the knobs to keep them in place

    Aug 04, 2010 | Jet 3 Ultra Power Chair

    2 Answers

    How do i remove the armrest on my winstar

    The real real answer. If the threaded stud is in the armrest there is a clip at the bottom of it you have to push it up and pull the stud out with vice grips twisting as you pull out. If both the studs are in the chair you have to make sure the clip is pushed up & out of the way then simply line up the arm rest and push it on. It should clip into place. Hope that is clear enough. Also I would put some Lock Tight on the threads. (Blue)

    Apr 30, 2009 | Ford Windstar Cars & Trucks

    1 Answer

    Tone arm skip back.

    You most likely have broken balls,,, lol yes balls bearings are most likely broke you might have to replace your arm.. about 80.00 for the part

    Oct 17, 2007 | Technics SL-1200 Turntable

    Not finding what you are looking for?
    Health & Beauty Logo

    Related Topics:

    25 people viewed this question

    Ask a Question

    Usually answered in minutes!

    Top Health & Beauty Experts

    Robin Hill
    Robin Hill

    Level 3 Expert

    1263 Answers


    Level 2 Expert

    278 Answers


    Level 3 Expert

    75822 Answers

    Are you a Health and Beauty Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

    Answer questions

    Manuals & User Guides