Question about Whirlpool RF262LXS Kitchen Range
1. Lift the cooktop by both front corners until the supports lock into
2. Lift the cooktop from both sides while pressing the support
rods back to unlock them.
3. Loosen the support screw from the bottom part of the cooktop
4. Take out the electric terminal from the old Ceramic Glass
5. Replace the Ceramic Glass then plug everything back in
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2012 | 2001 Saab 9-3
Apr 18, 2011 | Maytag MER6772 Gemini Electric Kitchen...
Feb 06, 2010 | Whirlpool Kitchen Ranges
Nov 25, 2009 | Whirlpool Dishwashers
Aug 12, 2009 | Whirlpool Accubake RF362LXTS Electric...
Feb 02, 2009 | GE Spectra JBP78 Electric Kitchen Range
Jan 28, 2009 | Whirlpool GR773LXSS - Stainless Steel...
Jan 24, 2009 | Whirlpool ED2FHEXN Side by Side...
Jan 17, 2009 | Whirlpool RCC3024 Electric Cooktop
Dec 23, 2008 | GE Profile JP930 Electric Cooktop
Jul 04, 2017 | Whirlpool RF262LXS Kitchen Range
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: