Question about Computers & Internet
You can restore the NeoLinux operating system to factory defaults without sending the units to factory.
To restore the NeoLinux to factory defaults, follow these steps:
1. Restart the NeoLinux appliance.
2. At power on, hold down the left Shift key until the LILO Boot Menu appears.
3. From the LILO Boot Menu , key in vga single , and then press Enter .
4. Upon viewing Starting up...open: No such device , press and hold Alt , and press F2 .
5. From the bash# prompt, type /usr/sbin/factory_reset , and then press Enter .
6. From the bash# prompt, type /sbin/reboot ,and then press Enter .
The last command will reboot the unit. Any password set or settings changed will be lost and the image will be returned to factory defaults.
Posted on May 10, 2014
Testimonial: "it's not neolinux, it's neoware windows ce"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2011 | Neoware Computers & Internet
Dec 19, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 25, 2009 | Neoware e140 Network Terminal
Dec 17, 2008 | Neoware EON E100 64/128MB NEOLINUX...
Apr 02, 2008 | Neoware CAPIO 620 (cp4h-bb-aa0) Network...
Jun 08, 2007 | WYSE Wall/VESA Bracket Kit, for Select...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!