Question about Televison & Video
Ive tried reprogramming but not working and if i press menu i cant move the arrows to digital
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you need to program your remote control. take the battaries out. and maually turn the tv on. then hit the source you want to view. for example, I want to control the tv set. I push, code search and hold it then push the source button and then release the source button and then release the code search button. now, aim at the tv and then keep pressing power button till it goes off. when the tv is off, hit return or set or something like that.( every remote has different calling for it but still the same function) it should work. try it and let me know.
Posted on Mar 25, 2007
Program the remote with the code/codes provided by the remotes manufacturer until you find the one that gives you the functions that you desire, or you could look for the OEM remote from the manufacturer of the TV or on an auction site.
A lot of times the universals won't perform all the functions that the original one does.
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
SOURCE: universal remote
Codes for Samsung (one of them should work on your RCA remote)
Programming Your Universal Remote.
The remote may already be set up to operate your brand of TV, VCR, or Cable Box. It is pre-programmed with following codes:
Programming a Device using Code Search:
Programming a device using the Code Lists:
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
your turning section is not responding to any input, hence needs to be checked by a technician. every thing you have mentioned are controlled by one ic, with its respective voltages.
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2014 | Televison & Video
Nov 16, 2012 | Televison & Video
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
Dec 23, 2010 | Symphonic ST419E TV
Jul 19, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 30, 2009 | Sony BDP-S350 Blu-Ray Player
Feb 11, 2009 | Emerson SpongeBob SquarePants TV
Jan 31, 2009 | Toshiba 32A33 32" TV
Oct 14, 2007 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!