Question about Televison & Video
I c,nt change the ch remot is doing nothing only on and off
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the code for olevia for cox cable is 1610. Hit tv then hold setup till light blinks twice. release setup. enter 1610 and wah lah
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
SOURCE: FIOS remote with Olevia 532B12
I just got FIOS and had an Olevia 237 TV. Tried the LG, Phillips, RCA and Yamaha codes, no luck so I tried this:
- press and hold TV key
- still holding TV key, press the OK key and release both, device keys blink
- press 922
- point remote at TV and press play button
- press next button (two arrows pointing to right) about 325 times until the TV goes off.
Remote controls power, volume, input, and aspect.
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
SOURCE: Olevia remote control codes
NO codes work for the Olevia Syntax models, and NO they did not update anything to down load like they promised.NONE- Period. Do not waste your time. I wasted 8 months. You may either get used to a few remotes, or you can go to a website (x10 products) and pick up their learning remote. I paid 50.00. Line up the old and new, and the x10 product will learn to operate your cable box, TV, DVR, DVD and everything else. ( Took about 30 minutes plus my teenager) Now I have one remote control for everything, plus it looks great with the digital screen and channel icons, as well as readable buttons so you do not have to be a teenager or put on your glasses to operate it.
Posted on Jul 30, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2015 | Olevia 32" 232v 1080i widescreen lcd hdtv...
May 16, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2012 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 12, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jul 14, 2010 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 30, 2008 | Olevia LT42HVi 42 in. LCD Television
Oct 22, 2008 | Olevia LT42HVi 42 in. LCD Television
Aug 02, 2007 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!