Question about Google Gmail
I would like my gmail be in english when I created an account it came up in french. How can I change it to english?
Log in to your account. On the right hand side there is a menu with a symbol of a gear (looks a bit like a flower) on it. It is the settings tab. If you click it you will get a menu - selelct: Settings. The language choice is at the very top of the settings panel
Hope this helps
Posted on May 10, 2014
Its easy.......first of all........you have follow these steps
1. go into settings....
2. if you click settings icon...you can see many options...from there click the 5th option(from the top)
3. then you will go to the settings menu.....from there.....you can see a language option......(the first option from the top)
4. if you click there, you can change your language to English(9th option from the top).............if still thers a doubt...tell me if will explain briefly........................................................................best of luck............if worked ..........please vote for me...........................
Posted on May 15, 2014
To change the gmail display language, please follow these two simple steps as shown in the image below.
Posted on May 10, 2014
You can go to website www.geekstechs.net for gmail technical support
Posted on May 09, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check your windows clock time, set it to the right time or update your time with a internet time server like time.nist.gov then close chrome windows .. reopen it and voila ! good luck n hope this help
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
SOURCE: gmail login to 2nd account
when you have 2 email accounts with gmail,,you must keep the
username & passwords for each email account seperate.
that's why your coming up with the first account instead of the
second one, what you'll have to do is remember the second accounts user name & password to access the second account
if you can't remember the username & password contact
gmail technical support & see if they can access the account for you
& tell you the user name & password
Posted on Aug 23, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2017 | Google Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2015 | Google Gmail
Apr 03, 2015 | Google Chrome
Oct 08, 2014 | Google Gmail
Aug 08, 2014 | Google Gmail
*Click Here if you can't login to your YouTube
If you already have a YouTube account, please do the
1. Go to YouTube main page
2. Click the Sign In link on the top right side of the page
3. Enter your YouTube account details. *If you have a Gmail
account you can use it to sign in to YouTube: Enter your full Gmail address
(i.e. email@example.com) and your Gmail
password and click the "Sign In" blue button.
4. If you do not have a YouTube account, you can create one
by clicking the "Create An Account" red button on the top right side of the
page, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Oct 22, 2012 | youtube.com
Mar 12, 2012 | gmail.com
May 05, 2009 | Google Talk
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: