Question about HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Disconnect the Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from the back of the product, but leave the product turned on.
2. Open the cover of the product and remove the print cartridges.
3. Close the cover and wait for the Insert Ink Cartridges message to display.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product and the wall socket, then wait for one minute.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
6. Open the cover and reinsert the print cartridges.
7. Close the cover. If prompted, print a calibration page.
8. Print a Self Test to verify product is functional.
9. Reconnect the USB cable, and try to print from the computer.
10. If the error is still there replace the unit.
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
Just check your ink cartrdges are okay.
Also try with other ink cartrdges.
CLean dust and blur thing from printer.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Filling your cartridge with non-HP ink won't cause an error. There are basically two reasons for ink system failure, The cartridge is no good or the ink system has failed. Some of these machines can be reset. But, try replacing cartridge first.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2015 | HP Photosmart 3310 All-in-One Printer...
May 06, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 18, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Nov 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet...
May 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jul 16, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
Apr 25, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Nov 16, 2007 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: