Question about Universal Remote Control URC-200 LCD Remote Control
What is the correct device code to use when programming a URC-200 Universal Remote to operate a Dish ViP722DVR? Manual says to use 122, it does not work. Then tried using the UP option for next code search and did not find any code that would work. Remote is working fine for TV and Audio system.
The codes are listed on the insert that came with the remote. You need that sheet with all of the manufactures codes to make the adjustment. Try every code they list and make certain the TV or Box is energized at the time. Check the Remote batteries to see if they are in correctly.
Posted on May 09, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here Are Some codes 000, 003, 004, 005. 006, 007, 019, 096, 098, 099, 100, 101, 102, 103, 129, 179, 181, 188, 190, 203, 212, 233. For t.v.'s............Hope this is help full.. : )
Posted on May 07, 2009
This worked for me. I had to scan down quite a few times but eventually my tv turned off and I set the code with the # button. It may work for you too and save you some money on a UR.
Scan For Device Codes If the code for the device you are programming is not listed in the user manual or on this site, try these steps to scan the remote controls memory for device codes.
1) Turn the power on the device on
2) Select and hold the mode button for which you are programming, such as the TV button, on the remote until you see all the lights of the mode buttons flash. Once you let go, that mode button that you chose should now be blinking. When using the Aux mode button only use the number pad to enter 0 for a second TV, 1 for a second VCR/DVD, 2 for a amplifier, tuner, or cable box. Then press the STAR (*) button.
3) Press the power button on the Dish Network remote control.
4) Repeatedly press the UP or DOWN button on the remote to scan for the correct code (do this slowly so you do not skip over the right code for your device). When the correct code is reached the device will turn off.
5) Press the POUND (#) button to store the code in the Dish Network remote.
6) Press the power button to turn the device back on and try using other buttons on the remote to make sure that they also work. Sometimes the power button will work while others may not.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2016 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
on Jul 14, 2010 | Universal Remote Control R6 Remote Control
on Apr 24, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Mar 18, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Jun 05, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Apr 04, 2010 | One For All URC-9910 LCD Remote Control
Sep 08, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA XBR 52 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Mar 17, 2009 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Aug 14, 2008 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Nov 26, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: