Question about ASUS B50A-B1 (90NQ9A1232244EQL150YB50AB1) PC Notebook
(HDCP) Failed to check the key set Chip-Unique-EKS!
The 7004 error may be caused by windows system files damage. The corrupted windows system files entries can be a real threat to the well being of your computer.
There can be many events which may have resulted in the system files errors. An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware. It can also be caused if your computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer. All the above actives may result in the deletion or corruption of the entries in the windows registry. This corrupted registry will lead to the missing and wrongly linked information and files needed for the proper working of the application.
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual restore):
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.
Posted on May 09, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2013 | Dell Latitude E4310 Laptop
May 02, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 02, 2012 | Acer TravelMate 512T Notebook
Apr 24, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop
Apr 14, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite 1415-S173 Notebook
Apr 28, 2011 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Feb 02, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: