Question about Samsung Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hitachi CLE984
The code you need is 0145
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful. This will scan the codes used for a particular make of TV.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
0246 is the code 1st cover the top of the remote with your hand press TV you can now move your hand, now press and hold select and the red button togeather the remote light will flash twice enter the code 0246 then press select cover top again and press SKY button it should now control your tv
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Aug 17, 2012 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Jul 06, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 27, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Oct 12, 2009 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Feb 16, 2009 | Samsung LE40R72BDX 40 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jan 26, 2009 | Samsung HP-R5072 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Sep 20, 2008 | Samsung AH5900092W Remote Control
Aug 13, 2008 | Samsung WS32Z308P 32" TV
Jun 20, 2018 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 19, 2018 | Samsung Televison & Video
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!