Question about Home Security
Ledger Tray, serial no. 232487
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In nice condition the first year production in 1957 goes for about $450. Newer ones in the 1980's and newer are going for $350 to $400.
Posted on Apr 25, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
CHANGE CONTROLCENTER CONFIGURATION
1. Open ControlCenter. START -> (ALL) PROGRAMS -> BROTHER -> XXX-XXXX (Model of machine) -> CONTROLCENTER. An icon will appear in the system tray by the clock. You may have to click this icon to launch the program.
2. Click CONFIGURATION -> SCAN -> FILE (or any other scanning option youare using)
3. Under Software Button, change Document Size to LEDGER 11 x 17 in.
4. Under Device Button, change Document Size to LEDGER 11 x 17 in.
5. Click OK
6. Place document on the Brother machine.
7. To initiate the scan, left click on FILE (or any other scanning option you selected in step 1). This issue should now be resolved.
May 18, 2011 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
May 05, 2011 | Panasonic Office Equipment & Supplies
May 21, 2010 | Panasonic DP-8016P Copier
May 08, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 04, 2017 | Toshiba DP2570 Printer
Jan 24, 2008 | Panasonic FP-7735 Black and White Copier
Jun 21, 2018 | The Home Security
352 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!