- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Contact the manufacturer customer service. You may need proof of ownership for them to help you vs. helping someone unlock a stolen pone.
• Please visit www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide for user guide.
• Please visit www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/support/hotline
for recently updated hotline and email address in your country or
Usually there would be a reset procedure. Might try taking battery out for a few hours and then reinstalling.
Hi See the camera at the back of the phone?Slide the backcover downwards to open.The Simcard slot is just below where you see the camera. Checkout the manual for more.Click on downloads for the manual in pdf.