Question about Panasonic Computers & Internet
I deleted files by accident
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is problem with the file system which is currupted in your case. There is one solution to get all the files back. Follow the steps:
1) Plugin the USB external drive in to the computer
2) Go to My Computer and note down the drive letter for your USB device liek C: or D: or E:
3) type the command in RUN (cmd or command)
4) It takes your to windows command prompt
5) type ( chkdsk /f <drive letter which belongs to your device liek C: or D: or E:) dont forget to put colon symbol after drive letter
6) Press enter, it will unmount the disk if already in use and repair the file system
7) Once finished all the phases remove the device and plugin again
HOPE NOW YOU CAN SEE THE FILES
IF it does not work drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will give the software to restore all the data.
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2012 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Feb 02, 2011 | JVC SR-DVM700 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
May 18, 2010 | JVC SR-DVM700 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Aug 13, 2009 | JVC SR-DVM700 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Sep 25, 2008 | JVC SR-DVM700 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Aug 09, 2017 | Panasonic Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2017 | Panasonic Computers & Internet
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!