Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

What is the 1800 number to call the stocks departement

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 641 Answers


Posted on May 09, 2014


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How old is kenmore washer 4221090

You could find these info from sears and call 1800 number at sears appliance parts Department and ask them for help

Jun 08, 2014 | Kenmore Washing Machines

1 Answer

Central Locking not working in rear-left door.Can i know the motor part number?

Call your nearest Hyundai Parts Department (usually part of the Hyundai Service Department).
Have your vehicle VIN number available for the parts department - they can look it up and tell you whether or not they have it in stock or will have to order it. The part you are looking for is called the 'door lock/unlock actuator'

Caution: Have you properly diagnosed the problem and determined it's the actuator which is the problem.., and not something else?

Aug 31, 2011 | 2000 Hyundai Sonata

1 Answer

Neeed a new plug /cord for my WS-65411

The Part Number for the AC Cord is 246C351030.
Mitsubishi Parts Department 1800-553-7278
Good Luck,

Nov 29, 2009 | Mitsubishi WS-65411 65" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

I have two red vertical lines on my screen and not sure what is causing them ?

The LCD Panel is usually the cause of the problem.
Do to the cost of the Panel, replacing it is not cost effective. If you want to check the price to buy a new one, this is Mitsubishi's Parts Department Phone Number. 1800-553-7278.
Good luck,

Nov 15, 2009 | Mitsubishi LT-46144 46 in. LCD HDTV

1 Answer

Rolling screen when watching in ant A or B or input 1 , gets better after tv has been on for a while . Does not do this when watching DVD

Chances are you have a 2HDW Board that is failing. It is mounted Vertically on the Signal Board under a metal shield cover. As you look at the Signal Board from the rear, it is the Metal Shield cover furthest to the right. I would recommend a Qualified Service Person replace it to be sure it is installed correctly.
Mitsubishi's Customer Service Number is
There Parts Department Number is
1800 -553- 7278
I hope this helps,

Oct 27, 2009 | Mitsubishi WS-55809 55" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

I am trying to add a new department key to our new te 2200 cash register and tried to follow the instructions in the book but failed.

Turn the key to pPGM enter 4 subtotal enter the department number followed by 51 and press the desired key press subtotal This should be it. Now what also matters is how many departments being used. The machine comes set with a certain amount stock. You can increase this but without CV10 I would not do this. If you did all the departments will disappear. With what I told you, you shold be fine!

Oct 20, 2009 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop

2 Answers

Key stuck in ignition switch 2006 ION SATURN

either the lock cylinder came apart in the housing,which if it did you will need a new cylinder/key/housing and program the housing and build the lock cylinder(take to deal)or the ignition switch went bad (electrical part on end of lock cylinder) bith are common ion issue. i would take to the shop,they should have all those parts in stock

Oct 16, 2009 | 2006 Saturn ION

2 Answers

Anti theft light blinking on stock radio in 92 honda accord

You must go through your local honda dealer, (usually parts department) give them the numbers off the labels on the radio, along with the VIN number of the car. may have to prove ownership. They can call Honda and get that information for you. Process is alot easier if you someone that works in the parts department, if not the honda parts department, then another parts department at another car dealer.

May 30, 2009 | 1992 Honda Accord

2 Answers

I have a working GE Spacemaker xl 1800, but need

Hello ,

My husdand broke our plate. Did you find one yet at a resonable price? If so email me at and let me know how much you paid for it.If not you can call GE at 1-866-540-2797 and they will transfer you to the parts department and then you can order a new one. I just called ther but the parts department was closed. So call there M-F 8am-9pm.Good luck!

Mar 20, 2009 | GE Microwave Ovens

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

15 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides