- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
While the song is playing press and hold down the MENU button. That should take you to the list of songs otherwise you'll get an option for either File Navigator or Playlists. If so, make sure
File Navigator is highlighted, press the OK button (centrally located on lower front). In either case, make sure the song you want to delete is highlighted then press the Record button (the one with the dot on it). Use up or down, if Delete is not already highlighted, then press the OK button.
I have a coby mp-c855. I record my own voice by the following: hold the M button for a few seconds, scroll over to record and press play to start your recording and pause to end. To listen to your recordings in the future: use M button, choice voice options and press play. I have not figured out how to delete my voice recordings yet.
if you are trying to delete voice recording files then go to all the recordings you have and if it starts playing press pause then menu and delete file will or should be the top thing on that menu. to delete press the play/pause button.
1. To start voice recording, press M twice to access the Home menu. 2. Press or to highlight “Voice Recording". Then press to advance. 3. Press or to highlight “Record”. Then press to access voice recording mode. 4. Press when the display shows “Ready” to start voice recording. 5. Press to pause record. Press again to resume recording.
This is quite simple. Just go to Music Library and way at the bottom "Recordings" now highlight the ones you need to delete and hold either the "Play/Pause" button or the "Back" button (sorry mines been broken havent used it in a while i cant remember) and scroll down to reset. Hope this helped...
Do this procedure for "voice" mode to delete voice recordings:
Delete file (stop submenu) - Delete corresponding files and save files in Music mode, Voice mode or FM mode.
1. In stop interface (FM without stop interface)
2. Short press "MODE" to enter stop submenu
3. Click "NEXT" or "PREV" to choose "single" or "all" files
4. Short press "MODE" to enter the Delete interface
5. Click "NEXT" to change "no" into "yes"
6. Short press MODE to confirm the delete prompt
"Delete all" will delete all related files stored in the selected folder. For example, if in music mode "Delete all" will delete all the music files, while other recorded files (e.g. voice recordings or FM recordings) will not be deleted.
Likewise, if "Delete all" is used when in the "Replay" menu, this will delete all recorded files but leave music files intact.
FM is much simpler – "Delete" or "Delete all" will delete the station(s) saved before.
Not sure what you mean by "Windows media" . Are you trying to erase
items on your player because the memory is full? If so press and hold
your toggle switch until the menu shows, toggle down to "Settings" and
press it once, then toggle down to "Delete File" and then toggle to the
file you want to erase, select it and then toggle to "OK" to delete.
Not sure if this helps. To clear everything and start over you can also
toggle to settings,system,format and reformat the memory.