Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The error messages that come up are 244 and 232. What does this mean?
Here is the answer to your question.
Error code 244 can mean any of the following things: :
1. You or the person sending the fax pressed the STOP key , causing the session to stop before completion.
2. The fax machine on the other end determined that there is an incompatibility with your machine and the one you are sending to and stopped the fax session.
To fix this you can try the following things. Try them one at a time, and if they don't work, place them back the way they where before you changed it.
1. Can mean that a communication failure has happened between the two machines.
2. It may also mean that the user of the FAX machine you are sending to has pressed the STOP key
3. If call waiting is enabled, it may cause this error. Disable call waiting on your phone line, if you have a fax machine connected to it. The click or beep on the line that indicates you have a incoming call, can STOP a fax session.
4. Another cause of this error code is that the power was interrupted to the machine you are attempting to send a fax to.
Things you can do to solve this problem: Try them one at a time, and if they don't work, place them back the way they where before you changed it.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2012 | HP OfficeJet 4255 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 06, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
May 22, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 09, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 14, 2008 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 04, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 20, 2008 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Feb 06, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
1,039 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: