Question about Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Slide-In Electric Range - Black
This code appears on my rigidaire cooktop even with door open, reset fuse box but no fix. Any ideas???
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2015 | Kenmore Elite 30" Slide-In Gas Range White
Hello Yves Trottier, thank you for your post!
I understand that your Frigidaire range is displaying the error code "F93". Typically, "F93" stands for maximum over door unlock time exceeded. This could be a potential issue with EOC (Electronic Oven Control), motor door latch assembly, or fan motor. I would recommend performing a reset on your range which consists of you disconnecting power from the range for approximately ten minutes. If you continue to experience such issues I would suggest consulting with a professional technician for proper diagnosis and repair. Hope this information is helpful. -Matt
Dec 06, 2014 | Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges
Sep 03, 2011 | Ovens
If lock motor runs:
1. Test continuity of wiring between EOC and lock switch on lock motor assy. Repair if needed.
2. Advance motor until cam depresses the plunger on lock motor switch. Test continuity of switch contacts. If
switch is open replace lock motor assy.
3. If motor runs and switch contacts and wiring harness test good, replace the EOC.
If lock motor does not run:
1. Test continuity of lock motor windings. Replace lock motor assembly if windings are open.
2. Test lock motor operation by using a test cord to apply voltage. If motor does not operate replace lock motor
3. If motor runs with test cord check continuity of wire harness to lock motor terminals. If harness is good replace
Door lock motor or latch
AS YOU SEE THE F93 CODE REFERES TO THE DOOR LATCH MOTOR
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenmore Ovens
Jun 30, 2010 | Kenmore 78812 / 78814 / 78819 Gas Kitchen...
Nov 17, 2009 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Oct 04, 2008 | Frigidaire FGF326AS Gas Kitchen Range
Jun 14, 2008 | Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges
Sep 22, 2012 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Slide-In...
311 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: