- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
may be battry is outdated or extra fully charged thats why sometimes it react like this or the size also bigger than normal battry so try new battry or check the PIN which is connected to battry when u put battry in mobile...thank you
Ok...what you need to determine next is if the fuel pump is operating. Turn the key to the on position and have someone listen at the tank. If you can't hear it, it's not on. (that can be pump relay, pump or sometimes asd relay) to quick check relays see if you can feel each click when the key is turned on. If you can get the pump to run by banging on the tank bottom go no further and replace the pump. Most relays are the exact same and can be interchanged as well (except abs relay) If the pump is coming on the next item to check is the crank position sensor. You will need a digital multi-meter and a manual for the test, but if you shoot some carb cleaner into the intake and the engine starts (do while cranking) likely it is OK and then back to the pump or get a chiltons manual and a meter and do complete testing. Battery needs to be fully charged or any tests are invalid.
cheers for any helpBasic test on the system can be done with a $10 multi meter.
You need voltage of 12.4 or so in system with battry no lights ignition off, static test.
Then with motor running voltage should run up to 14.2-14.5 volts which is what mine does.
Battery never goes flat.
If this does not happen substitute another reg!
See if there is a change.
get creative and look on ebay .
GBP5-10 or ask Col?
heaps in Germany on 'bay
Charging the easiest thing on Mito to fix.
Regulator just normal Ducati type .,,,
In order to narrow down the issue, I suggest you the following steps.
1) First of all we have to power drain the Camera. Take out the battries and unplug adaptor, now hold the power on putton ( Click Button) for a minute this will clear the static power on Camera.
If this doesn't fix the issue, Than....
2) As cam is working fine with Ac adaport and batterys are not working you have to check the cam with the new battries. If you store battries for a long time with out using them, they may result in battery drain.
If this doesn't work.
3) Then it need a Physical check, where we can track if Power suply from battries are reaching till its destination or not.
This is the way to narrow down the issue.