Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I assume this is 2 diddle rent cables so unlikely that both are faulty. Most likely then it needs a new battery. Dismantle and check the battery and connections.
Posted on May 08, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Make sure you back up all songs on the GoGear before attempting this solution.
1) Back up all files on the GoGear
2) Open up Philips Device Manager (Start --> All Programs --> Philips)
3) Click on the Repair Tab, and look for a msg that says connect the player while holding the volume + button
4) Disconnect the GoGear from the computer and turn the GoGear off - hold in the volume + button and continue to hold it as you reconnect the GoGear to the computer; after holding the volume + button for up to 20 or 30 seconds, a window will open up saying that your device is being repaired (now you can let go of the volume + button); after the repair is successfully complete, your GoGear will be good as new
Now you can do the firmware upgrade that will prevent this problem from occuring in the future. Open up Philips Device Manager and click the Update tab. This problem was caused because most GoGear's were designed for Windows XP with Media Player 10 (which is no longer the latest standard).
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
There are a few different possibilities.
1)Your subscription to your digital music service such as Napster, etc has expired. Sorry - unless you renew your subscription, you will not be able to play these songs again.
2) Your songs have DRM-encryption on them. To check and see, right click on an individual song name in Windows Media Player, and click on "License" or "Digital Rights"; if the affected songs have DRM encryption, then get DRM-removal software.
3) Your songs do NOT have DRM-encryption on them. In this instance, follow the procedure for item#2, except click on the link in the License or digital Rights tab that says "acquire license" (make sure you are connected to the internet first).
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
SOURCE: philips gogear 8 gb mp3 player
My gogear is just froze after unplugging it. I left on charge also....but no action...When I try to switch off it doesn't get to switch off or do anything....just froze....I also want to know how to delete songs...Please help me. Thanks.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2011 | Philips GoGear ViBE Digital Media Player
Sep 18, 2010 | Philips Sport Personal CD/MP3 Player
Jun 29, 2009 | Philips SA5125/37 MP3 Player
Mar 26, 2008 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Jan 04, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD060 MP3 Player
Nov 29, 2007 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Sep 11, 2007 | Philips GoGear HDD1830 MP3 Player
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: