Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
what to do is when you are in putting the characters for the contact you need to press the menu key and change the T9 in to standard english
Posted on Jul 01, 2008
Settings (2nd row, 3rd icon), Phone setup (4th choice down), Language (3rd choice down), English (first choice)
Posted on Jun 13, 2009
I can help you there since my phone is in English; I'll give you the exact steps.
1. Main Menu (Click the small circle on the right hand side).
2. Settings (Scroll through with the wheel. The settings pic is a grey box with a white wheel. It's between a green box with the word ID and a blue box with headphones.)
3.Select settings with the little circle in the wheel pad.
4. Go to Phone Settings (this is #6. You can either scroll down or press the number 6).
5. Go to language settings (this is where it can get a little confusing. From the first highlight, click 4 times down. This is two below the battery meter which has the number%).
6. Press select (the little circle in the wheel).
7. First one is English. Press select. And there, you should have it in English.
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2017 | Cameras
Jan 09, 2013 | Mitsubishi HDD Navigation NR-HZ750CD
Mar 27, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
May 03, 2011 | Panasonic LUMIX DMCFX66 Digital Camera
Apr 02, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 27, 2008 | Panasonic NV-GS50 Mini DV Digital...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!