Question about HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have an HP D7360
I have a HP Photosmart C6180 All-in-One printer. When I try to print I get error code Oxc05d2281 on the printer scren. I have replaced all the carriages with new one. Please tell me how to fix this problem.
Posted on Nov 09, 2008
I had the same problem and this is how I fixed it... It is hard to get the cover off (and it's not the top cover, but the one on the right side as facing), but once you do follow the directions below.
- Turn off power and unplug from power source.
- Open right side of printer (looking at the front).
- Disconnect by pulling gently, both white flat ribbon cables off the main circuit board.
- Plug in power source and turn printer on. Wait till you get a error message and push "Ok".
- Unplug power source.
- Reconnect the flat ribbon cables by aligning and carefully pushing into the conectors on the main circuit board.
- Plug in power source and turn printer on (Printer preparing occurred).
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
Hold the bottom base of the printer with one hand, grasp the top cover under the HP logo, and pull upward with the other hand.
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
You have to push in the photo tray~. Push until you hear it click...then it will print from the print tray and in turn, you will be able to print photos unto your glossy photo paper instead of the letter size paper.
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
Hi ok try
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2015 | HP Photosmart D7360 Digital Photo Inkjet...
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Dec 20, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 16, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Aug 27, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 04, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 31, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 28, 2017 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 18, 2014 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: