Question about ybf beauty Luggage & Travel
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Inside there's a mirror that reflects to the big screen. Dust accumulates and dulls out the pic. Simple to fix --
1. Detach the silver plastic front panel that's immediately below the front viewing screen
2. Remove two screws holding metal tabs at far right and left edges just above built-in speaker, which are now exposed with front panel detached as in 1. above.
3. Remove the screws on the back side of the screen frame. There's 8 -- six down each side and two along the top of the back.
4. CAREFULLY shift screen forward, opening access to the inside enough to reach small inside mirror with a dry cloth or duster.
5. Wipe/dust mirror until dust layer is gone. Inspect lens and other inside of main screen for other dust accumulations.
6. Replace screen, screws, etc.
Posted on Jul 12, 2009
Puffiness under the eyes can be caused from fluid retention. To reduce fluid retention be sure to drink plenty of water. Fluid retention occurs when the body has too much salt and not enough water to flush it out. Try to spend most of your sleeping hours sleeping on your back. You can apply a cool, soothing substance to your eyes for 5 minutes to reduce fluid retention. Try cucumber slices; damp, chilled tea bags; or a damp, cold cloth.
I also recommend our soothing collagen mask. You can place the unopened package in the refrigerator for an added bonus. Use the mask when you have at least 15 minutes to spare. Besides collagen, the mask also has other moisturizing agents such as CoQ10. The mask sells for $8.88.
Posted on Nov 23, 2010
Absolutly, skin changes can start with pre-menopause and continue all the way through post-menapause. Hormeta has a cream to address all those problems. Try "Feminissime High Redefinition Cream" day and night. You may also want to try our new "Feminissime Serum" which can also be used day and night under any of our day or night creams. You will find these in our mature skin line section.
Posted on Nov 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2015 | Health & Beauty
on Nov 23, 2010 | Health & Beauty
on Nov 22, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Mar 11, 2012 | Health & Beauty
Jan 16, 2011 | Health & Beauty
on Mar 08, 2010 | Health & Beauty
on Mar 03, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Dec 24, 2010 | Playboy Daily Moisturizer Tan Extending...
Nov 23, 2010 | Health & Beauty
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: