a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
may be a proxy server problem if your using windows then By using your Windows VPS as a proxy server you will get the best performance and have the most control over the proxy. Setting up your Windows VPS to work as a proxy server is simple, all you need to do is install proxy server software, such as CCProxy, and add a rule to your firewall.
This is a brain-dead system default setting from Microsoft. If your company/network requires you to use a proxy server, they can make it happen invisibly to you. There is nothing wrong with turning it off except that your connection might slow down if there is a proxy on your network and you don\'t use it. Proxy can cache (save recent pages) and/or restrict your access (filter porn sites). Filtering should be invisible or not configurable by users. The MS default is just plain wrong.
Exactly error: "Unable to connect to the proxy server A proxy server
is a server that acts as an intermediary between your computer and other
servers. Right now, your system is configured to use a proxy, but
Google Chrome can't connect to it. Here are some suggestions: If
you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or check with your
network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If
you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, try the following
steps: Go to Wrench menu > Options > Under the Hood > Change
proxy settings > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for
your LAN." Error 130 (net::ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED): Proxy server connection failed."
Any doubts you can get the help of a technician through
* 1. Account Name - Hutch_GPRS * 2. User Name - Blank * 3. Password - Blank * 4. Proxy - Enabled/yes * 5. Access Point Name - portalnmms * 6. Full Internet Access Point Name - www * 7. Proxy and Server address - 10.10.1.100 * 8. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 9. Homepage - http://hutchworld.co.in * 10. Authentication Type - Normal
Airtel GPRS Settings
* 1. Homepage - any page you want to set. * 2. User Name - Blank * 3. Password - Blank * 4. Proxy - Enabled/yes. * 5. Proxy and Server Adress - 184.108.40.206 * 6. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 7. Data bearer - GPRS or Packet Data. * 8. Access Point Name - airtelgprs.com * 9. Authentication Type - Normal * 10. Use preferred access point - No
Airtel live settings
* 1. Account Name - Airtel_live * 2. Homepage - http://live.airtelworld.com * 3. Username - Blank * 4. Password - Blank * 5. Proxy - Enabled/yes * 6. Proxy and Server Adress - 220.127.116.11 * 7. Accespoint Name - airtelfun.com * 8. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 9. Data bearer - GPRS/ Packet Data * 10. Authentication Type - Normal
Idea GPRS Settings
* 1. Account Name - idea_GPRS * 2. Username - Blank * 3. Password - Blank * 4. Homepage - http://wap.ideafresh.com * 5. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 6. Proxy and Server adress - 10.4.42.45 * 7. Databearer - GPRS / Packetdata * 8. Acces Point Name - imis * 9. Proxy - Enabled/yes * 10. Authentication Type - Normal
BSNL GPRS Settings
* 1. Account Name - BSNL WAP * 2. Username - * 3. Password - * 4. Proxy - Enabled/yes * 5. Homepage - http://wap.mizone.bplmobile.com * 6. Proxy and Server address - 10.0.0.10 * 7. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 8. Acces Point Name - mizone * 9. Data bearer - GPRS/ Packetdata * 10. Authentication Type - Normal
Web browser instructions Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Advanced > Settings > Manual proxy configuration. Google Chrome: Tools > Options > Under the bonnet > Network > Change proxy settings > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP. Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Connections > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP. Opera: Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Network.