Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
How resolve error on menu of printer M180 Canon? Error code B00
Posted by Anonymous on
Solution: A little tricky BUT curable and saving call out labour costs.
1. stop the water supply to the dishwasher.
2. disconnect the plug from the socket.
3. you will need some slack as from the hoses on the back as you will need to pull out the dishwasher.
4. once pulled out lay the machine on its side.
5. unscrew the bottom base panel to obtain access.
6. you will see a black circular plastic box (4 cm in diameter) that one end is attached to a hose. The other end of this is visible when you normally open the door of your dishwasher and pull out the mesh 'u'shaped strainer/ filter. It sits in the hollow to the right.
7. Back to the underside! Turn the black plastic box ('box' not exactly a box but not sure what to call it!). Pull down gently at the same time.
8. No 7 is tricky and you might think that you need to disconnect the attached hose or call in a repair man. Do not despair. It just takes some gentle force to pull it out and a few swear words!
9. Once out, you will on the rim that this 'box' can be prized open. Use a flat headed screwdriver and insert into the small gaps and gently open up. Be careful as inside here is a plastic filter with a very thin membrane.
10. When I opened this up I saw that the membrane was clogged with very soft gunk. Wash this away with a rinse in water.
11. Put all back.
12. The green light may flash but just do a wash.
13. Job done.
for more help visit CBR Tech Solutions
Posted on Nov 23, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Canon MP830 error code 6A00
The problem apparently is related to the purge unit located at the far right side on where the printhead moves back and forth.
there appears to be three common problems that causes the error, which is related to a paper jam error. 1) If its a new printer or even an older one, there are two sponges that collect ink and two plastic wipers located in purge unit may be loose or missing. Check to see if its it there. If not, it may actually be stuck somewhere.
2) there may some paper stuck somewhere around the printhead and or the purge unit or
3) there is a build up of gooey ink on the purge unit.
, I turned off the printer & unplugged it, move the printhead to the left and used long Qtips with Windex to clean up the ink around the purge unit including a little white plastic spring-loaded lever. also dampen the sponges with Windex. If you do this be careful not to dislodge the sponge or wipers. If you do, you can alway stick the pieces back in. After cleaning it, and checking the sponges and wipers are seated correctly, plug the unit back in and hopefully it will work fine. hope this helps.dont forget to rate as fixyaa
thanks and Godbless
Posted on Oct 12, 2008
hai there...you try press the reset and colour button in the same time...the printer will back to normallyl
Posted on Mar 01, 2010
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
1. Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
2. Release the STOP/RESET button the the printer is restarting.
3. Wait for a few seconds
Posted on Oct 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2014 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 17, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 30, 2010 | Canon iR 2030i All-In-One Laser Printer
Dec 18, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 26, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 11, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 01, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 05, 2008 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jan 04, 2008 | Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 Printer
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!