- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It could mean that the Motherboard (Main Circuit) could be damaged or could be a fuse problem as you may have said. Although it actually might be the battery, there's one way to find out, if your friend has a DS Lite, ask them if you could borrow your battery for 2 seconds and put their battery in yours to see if it is the battery, if the same thing happens, its the Motherboard (Main Circuit)
Sounds like you bought a defective battery You can test for this by removing the battery
and holding the power button for 15 seconds. This will restart the
charging cycle as if the battery were new. If it still goes red get a refund and a new one.
Flashing green and orange: battery is too hot to charge
if it flashes orange 4 times it means a defective battery
check the system setup (usually by hitting something like F2 or DEL when the laptop first powers on). there should be an option in there to "re-learn or "refresh" the battery. it will send it through a few charge/discharge cycles and then if the battery isn't toast it should work thereafter
Had not used my camera for a while so I decided to but my battery on charge, once in the charger the orange light just kept flashing so I left this in "flashing" for a good hour or so.
I removed it and then replaced it, and it was still flashing so I decided to get a new battery (£40!). I put the new battery on charge over night and it charged great, so I thought I would re-try charging my old one before I sent it away for recycle, and guess what the orange light stopped ON and it was charging!
Not sure what happened here, it was either charge the old for an hour with light flashing and then remove and leave over night and re-try OR insert a good battery to re-set the charger?