Question about AOC LM729 17" LCD Monitor
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Input not supported
1. Restart the computer.
2. When the computer begins to reboot, press the F8 key repeatedly in one second intervals until the "Windows Advanced Options" appears.
3. Select "Enable VGA Mode" and press ENTER.
4. Select your operating system from the list and press ENTER
5. Follow your normal log on procedure.
6. RIGHT CLICK with mouse anywhere on your desktop.
7. Select PROPERTIES.
8. Select SETTINGS then select ADVANCED.
9. Select ADAPTER then select LIST ALL MODES.
10. Refer to your monitor user's manual or Quick Start Guide for the recommended resolution or mode for your monitor.
11. Select OK then APPLY then OK.
12. Depending on your computer setting, you may need to re-start the computer for the changes above to take effect.
Hope its useful!
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
SOURCE: "Not support Out of range"
You have to boot your PC in safe mode using press F8 key.
after that you decrease the resolution in the display setting section.
It will help you.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
SOURCE: hi...my AOC 17" CRT monitor
Change to the lowest settings you can on the other monitor, then connect the 17" CRT. If you can see anything, go to display settings and slowly bring the settings up. If you lose the display, press "n" (there is a dialog box asking if you want to keep the settings, y or n). Most likely it is a refresh rate that is set to high. Try setting this to 60 Hz for starters.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
Describe your AOC S7M51, 17 in. CRT Monitor Problem. with external TV Tuner card connected, Message shows "Warning, Not Support, Out of range" and with CPU connected, the same message shows from the booting... ??? are AOC monitors trusted for the efficiency ?
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2016 | AOC Computers & Internet
Jun 29, 2012 | AOC A15X221 15 in. LCD Television
May 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2010 | AOC 718Swag-1 LCD Monitor
May 28, 2010 | AOC LM729 17" LCD Monitor
Dec 04, 2009 | AOC CT720G 17" CRT Monitor
Sep 20, 2009 | AOC CT710G (Black) 17 in.CRT Conventional...
Dec 12, 2008 | AOC CT720G 17" CRT Monitor
Dec 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 29, 2013 | AOC LM729 17" LCD Monitor
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: