Question about Washing Machines

1 Answer

How to attache a lean two to your house - Washing Machines

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has achieved Level 3.

  • Master
  • 452 Answers

Put a 4x2 the length of ur lean to fix to wall with large 3/8"x5" long bolts an plugs in wall if brick if timber then screw in to that, at a height u want to have the lean,.. to make a mark with a friend place timber with level on and mark wall drill the 4x2,, to take fixings 18" apart along the length then fix to wall, then u will need 2 or 3 up rights to hold roof up u will also need several cross timbers to take roof panels make sure u have a slight fall on roof to out side so rain runs of u will need cross bracing fix wall plat thats what the 4x2 is called up rights in ground add cross bracing then put all others bracing at even spaces in b tween then when all is tight put panels or plastic sheet on roof making

Posted on May 07, 2014


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

2004 flhycui harley pops when shifting and pops when down shifting

The idle might be a little lean.
If it's a carb (your model year offered both carb OR fuel injection), richen up the idle mixture screw a touch and see if that helps.

If not, check for an air leak at intake manifold, both where the carb attaches to manifold, and where manifold attaches to cylinder head.
An air leak will lean out the mixture.

Jan 12, 2014 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLHRS - FLHRSI Road...

1 Answer

Can a coolant tempature sensor cause misfire and system too lean

The too lean means, the engine is getting too much air, check for some loose or leaking house.
Yes, the temperature sensor could be at fault too

Mar 26, 2013 | 2001 Nissan Xterra

1 Answer

2005 sportster custom with 13.5" shocks leans over too far on side stand


Jan 15, 2013 | Motorcycles

1 Answer


take a putty knife and at each corner of the front panel about 4" in from the corners are clips push them in with the putty knife to release them,then raise the top cover and lean it back against the wall,then remove screws holding the front cover and remove door switch wires attached to the door switch,then pull top of door toward you and lift up to remove off gussets and set aside,the element is located on the lower right side remove wires to all thermostats and element then remove screw holding element housing,replace element in element housing by splitting housing in half after removing screws,reverse procedure to re-assemble unit

Nov 29, 2012 | Kenmore Dryers

1 Answer

Can you show or tell me where the thermostat is ? thanks

the thermostat is in the same place in about all cars.
open the hood and lean forward, look down. you are looking at the top of the radiator.
it has a casing on it which contains an electric fan
there is a large hose coming from the top going to the engine and another large hose
coming from the bottom going to the engine. where the top hose attaches to the engine
is the thermostat housing. inside that housing is the thermostat.
in real life these just do not go bad very often. you might want to have a real mechanic
take a look at your problem before you spend time and money replacing a part
which will not fix your problem.

good luck

Apr 20, 2011 | Mazda 626 Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Have a foriegn object in the pump and i need to get thefront bottom panel off so i can acess it

Disconnect power and remove the three screws attaching the bottom flange of the lower front access panel to the cabinet. Once the screws are removed, pull the panel down and off the cabinet. You can prop up the bottom front edge of the washer or cushion and lean it against the wall to access and remove the screws more easily.

Remove the pump filter by turning the knob counterclockwise and pulling the filter out. Make sure to catch residual water from the filter housing by placing a shallow pan or a piece under the filter housing to avoid flooding your floor.

Sep 09, 2010 | Kenmore 45981 Washer

1 Answer

Where is the Clutch cable located and how can I tighten/loosen it? 1997 Volkswagen Jetta

on the bell housing you will see a yoke with a cable attached to it ,it has a 3"long bolt attatched to the end of the cable and 2 nuts,these are the adjusting nuts,leave at least 2"travel on the pedal before you feel any real pressure on your hand.when you push down.the bell housing is the large bulge inbetween the engine and the gearbox right in front of you when you lean into the engine bay.if you find you cannot engage gears smoothly,this may help BUT if slipping you will have to replace clutch components.

Aug 27, 2010 | 1997 Volkswagen Jetta

4 Answers

Where is the air mass sensor(air fuel sensor) on 1999 toyota 4runner sr5 3.4 6cylinder. I see a pre cat sensor and post cat. Are there more

Underhood (several versions)




Electronic engine control system component locationsLand Cruiser with 1FZ-FE engine shown


Electronic engine control system component locationsLand Cruiser with 2UZ-FE engine shown


Electronic engine control system component locations1998 T100 with 5VZ-FE engine shown

I hope help you; good luck (rember rated this help)

Aug 26, 2009 | 1995 Toyota 4Runner

1 Answer

I want to change my kenmore washer water pump. How/where can I get diagram and step by step instructions?

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} Lean the machine so that the front is up enough for you to get under and see the pump just inside the front of the washer.
Remove the 2 retaining clips from the pump. Now take off the 2 hose clamps. remove the hoses to the new pump and put the clamps on. Put the retaining clips into the motor housing, install the new pump. Now attach the retaining clips and you should be good to go. Hope that helps


Sep 08, 2008 | Washing Machines

1 Answer

Whirlpool/Kenmore Calypso Washing Machine FL code - (Overfill problem, and yes, there is water laying in the washing machine. This problem was caused by washing an old bath rug. Bits of the rubber...

not overfill since no water overtop just switch detecting too much water...lean washer back remove 3 screws holding bottom panel on newer pumps have torx screws in bottom id any way possible remove a much water as possible first may try leaning washer foward after removing bottom panel remove the screws in bottom of pump and clean..older pumps were harder to clean and replacement was easier but more style comes with motor attached

Jul 17, 2008 | Washing Machines

Not finding what you are looking for?
Washing Machines Logo

Related Topics:

42 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Washing Machines Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers


Level 3 Expert

79024 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

17093 Answers

Are you a Washing Machine Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides