Question about Stoves Ovens
The door sign flashes when switching the oven on and selecting a temperature, the oven will not heat up as a result, any idea anyone please ?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Oven heating problems
I'm afraid you might need a new thermostat. The only other thing you might check is to make sure that your 'vent' is not blocked with a pan or tea kettle etc., but I'm pretty sure it is a thermostat.
Posted on Jun 09, 2007
F5 - E7
Self clean latch will not unlock
1. If door latched:
4. Measure latch switch (unlatch = switch open, CAUTION - oven light contacts are closed). Replace switch if defective.
5. If corrections are made in any step, reconnect power to control. Press and hold any key for 1 minute to clear R failure code from memory. F2 will appear. Press CANCEL and observe for 1 minute to ensure operation is correct.
6. If failure remains, disconnect power and replace control.
Note: Applies to all F5-E... codes.
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
1. Open the oven door and remove the 2 screws at the side of the inner glass window 11cm above the hinges and lift off the door. Place it somewhere safe!
2. Remove the 4 screws that you can see nearest to the left and right edges of the oven with the door removed. These secure the oven to the kitchen unit.
3. Slide the oven forwards about 20cm out of the unit, being careful not to pull on the cable.
4. Each hinge is held in place by 2 screws at the side of the unit now exposed, about 18cm apart. Remove them and slide out the hinges. Reassembly is the reverse of the above.
5. Note that the hinges have no means of adjustment. If not working properly, renew them.
Posted on Jan 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2011 | Whirlpool Ovens
Nov 03, 2007 | Whirlpool GBS307PR Electric Single Oven
on Jan 31, 2010 | Whirlpool RBS305PDS Electric Single Oven
Aug 18, 2009 | Ovens
May 22, 2009 | Stoves Ovens
Apr 19, 2009 | Stoves Ovens
Dec 09, 2007 | Jenn-Air JJW8530C Expressions Collection...
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!