Question about Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
1. Go to you system - Control panel
2. Double click on 'System'
3. Navigate to 'Hardware' tab
4. Click on Device manager button
5. Under 'Windows portable device', the device will be shown with '!' mark
6. Right click on the device, say Update drive
7. Select path of your driver CD - Follow the questions (say Next..... etc), finish
8. Now, the device will be recognized....
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2010 | Samsung YP-T9JBQB Digital Media Player
Dec 07, 2008 | Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
May 19, 2008 | Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
Mar 24, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 18, 2008 | Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
Aug 29, 2007 | Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
Sep 27, 2017 | Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
249 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!