Have a kent r/o system dont know how to hook it up is there any way someone can help
Make sure that all valves are in the open position.
Try to recharge the water storage tank. Here are the steps to follow.
* In General: When any type shut-off valve handle is positioned so that it is parallel or in line with the tubing that enters the valve, valve is OPEN. When handle is turned perpendicular to tubing that enters valve, valve is CLOSED.
1) Tire Gauge marked in 5psi increments (ie 5, 10, 15, 20psi, etc.)
2) Bicycle tire pump for standard type bike tire valve
To recharge RO system tank:
1) Close cold water feed valve (valve located at some point along the cold water line from street plumbing).*
2) Leaving RO tank valve on, turn tank on side & locate valve stem on bottom side.
3) Remove stem cap.
4) Drain all water out of tank through open RO faucet into sink. (Continue to leave RO faucet open throughout procedure)
5) If current tank pressure is insufficient to empty tank, apply tire pump to valve stem and pump 10 – 15 times. Exit flow will increase and then gradually decrease as pressure equalizes. Do not overcharge internal bladder of tank during this
6) Repeat step #4 until tank is completely empty. (Tank is empty when additional pumping produces no more water)
7) At this point, adjust EMPTY tank to exactly 7psi. (Gauge reading midway between 5 & 10psi is sufficient)
8) Turn off RO faucet.
9) Replace cap on valve stem and reposition tank in upright position.
10) Open cold water feed valve.*
11) System water is useable immediately, however, tank will take 3-4 hrs to completely refill.
FreshWaterSystems.com: The Water Super Store: 1-877-335-3339
Apr 13, 2009 |
Culligan Under Sink Water Filter