Question about HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
SOURCE: HP PSC 1315 Paper Feed Problem
Remove the back panel or the duplexer if you have one attached (no tools required). Then locate the pinch wheel which is on the left hand side, about 4-5 cm in and from the left (looking from the back). With a cotton bud reach in and wipe the roller. push your little finger in to gently rotate the roller bit by bit so that you clean the whole roller. Only touch the side of the roller with your finger, so that you don't leave residues.
HP recommends that you use a little distilled, sterile or bottled water on the bud, but not tap water. I found that just using a dry bud worked to remove the build up of dust from the roller.
This succesfully got my PSC 1317 picking up paper again. I think it will apply to other printers in the PSC 1300 series.
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 driver
Try this link:
The driver is available for XP or Vista
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
Hi saljcartagen, yes you can download the HP PCS 1310 printer drivers for free. There are two way to get these drivers. Left click on the HP link below:
Connect the printer to your PC/notebook & make sure the printer is turned on. From the link above. Step 1, click once in the empty circle to the left of " Download drivers and software (and firmware) ". In step 2, type in " HP PCS 1310 all-in-one ", than click the, Start Detection button. HP will scan your system & find your printer. Allow HP to run the scan. HP will than start downloading & installing the proper software for your printer.
Another way to download the software for the HP 1310 all-in one printer would be to left click on this next HP link:
Click on your operating system from the list provided by HP.
You can choose to Run the software or you can save the software so you can make a driver CD later. Create a folder on your desktop & name it HP PCS 1310. Download the driver software into that folder. The driver software is a *.exe file. You can right click on the *.exe file & from the pop-up list choose to uncompress here. All the driver files will uncompress within the HP PCS 1310 folder.
Or you can just run the *.exe file. Either way the HP PCS 1310 driver software will install its self.
Thats it, good luck saljcartagen!
If you find this to be helpful, please vote.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 21, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 11, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 22, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 27, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 25, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2016 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: