Question about Yamaha Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: dvd player
First, make sure the DVD Recorder is completely disconnected from the Main Supply.
Then, if you look on the base of the unit, (just underneath the front of the Disc Insert/Eject Tray), there is a small slot, (approx 25 x 8mm), in which you can see a small, white, plastic lever probably situated near the right-hand side of the slot.
Then move this lever gently to the left, and then turn it on and the tray opens by pushing the button.
Posted on May 01, 2008
you need to replace the dvd loader(the whole setup, the draw/tray,laser sled assy ,etc) statewide sell
parts for lg.unless you know an authorised lg repair agent.too bad you dont know me, lol.
(ps,its not in the manual,cuz there is nothing you can really do about it without serviceing the unit)
Posted on Oct 10, 2008
I had the same problem with a comparable device. It turned out that the drive belt that operates the ejection mechanism wears out or breaks.
To get at it you need to do the following:
1. remove device cover
2. remove the identification cover on the front of the DVD tray. This may be tricky if you can't open the tray. You need to find a way, because otherwise you can't remove the DVD unit, at least not on my unit.
3. remove the DVD unit by detaching the cables and removing four screws.
4. remove the two top screws on the DVD unit
5. remove the front top cover of the DVD unit by pushing the two tabs on the top of the unit, near the front.
6. Now remove the tray, by pulling it out as far as it goes and then pressing two tabs on either side of the tray. These tabs look like this:
7. Now you get at the drive belt. Originally it was black; I replaced it (temporarily) with a red one in the picture below:
8. Now put everything back together.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2010 | Philips DVDR3455H/37B
Mar 16, 2010 | LG RH177 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Nov 19, 2009 | Goodmans W280NS Television
Apr 19, 2009 | RJ Tech RJ-4100
Jan 18, 2008 | Yamaha DV-S5450 DVD Player
Jan 14, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2007 | Pioneer DV-C503 Multi-disc DVD Player
Sep 26, 2007 | Yamaha DV-S5450 DVD Player
Jul 31, 2017 | Yamaha Televison & Video
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: