Question about Computers & Internet

Open Question

I need to order parts by phone - Computers & Internet

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have lost the phone for Little Tikes imagine sounds interactive playhouse and need to know where I can get one quickly and cheaply

I just ordered this myself but I had to call little Tikes because the ordering information wasn't obvious to me on their web site.
I'm in canada but I checked the following instructions and they will work on the USA site too.
Go to the Little Tikes Web site. At the bottom of the page, you will see a link for Replacement parts. When searching for replacement parts, type in 4449 in the text box. You will see the parts for "Maison interactive". The phone and doorbell (message center) is listed as "phone, screws and message center". It is about $24.99 for this. As of August 2012, I was told this toy was discontinued, so if you need parts, order soon! Hope this helps someone.

Nov 14, 2011 | Toys

1 Answer

I need part #95 for a 6.5 HP horizontal shaft overhead engine model #66014 purchased from Harbor Freight


Part #95 or the Recoil Starter of 6.5 HP horizontal shaft overhead engine model #66014
can be ordered directly from harbor freight co. also

There are three ways to contact them and make your order, either by phone, fax and email.
Please refer from this link to order the part.

Sep 12, 2011 | Sport & Outdoor - Others

1 Answer


Here is a website with the parts breakdown and part numbers. You can order the parts from this website or just write down the number and call Ryobi to order it over the phone from them.

Feb 02, 2011 | Ryobi Garden

1 Answer

I have a crib model # 229060 that i need a hardware kit and instruction manuel for.where can i go to order these items

You will need to contact Simmons Kids to order replacement parts for your crib.

You can contact them via email at: or by phone at: Phone: 800-218-2741

Jan 09, 2010 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Manufacture date on cosco juvenile 10121

Here is a direct link to the .pdf instruction manual for the Cosco Juvenile 2&1 Sleigh crib model 10121:
To order the parts that you need, you will need to contact Juvenile)
You can contact Dorel
  • via email at
  • via Fax: 1-800-207-8182
  • via phone: 1-800-544-1108
  • by mail at:
Dorel Juvenile Group
Consumer Relations Department
P.O. Box 2609
Columbus, IN 47202-2609

You will need to provide your model number and manufacturing date when ordering parts.

Jan 06, 2010 | Baby Gear

2 Answers

I need instructions for a Simmons Crib Model No. 1322 91 239. We are missing the foot release for the drop down side and need to see what parts to order.

The Assembly instructions for hte 1322 crib show it is part #8, but I see the stabilizing bar as permanently attached to the catch lever which is #7. The gate shoes (part that actually latches), is part #12... there are two of these which clip into the catch lever (#8) when the side is elevated. You need to provide the model and the parts that you need. Here is contact information from the web page

Consumer Service clear.gif
Send us your comments and questions. We'd love to hear from you!
Baby Mattresses
Crib Furniture
Order Replacement Crib Furniture Parts
  1. Find your Model Number
    • Cribs - model number is found on a blue and white warning label on the inside bottom of the head board.
    • Dressers - model number is the six digit number stamped on the back in the middle section.
  2. Contact our Parts Department
    • E-mail: Parts
    • Phone: 800-218-2741
  3. Payment
    • We accept personal check, money order, Visa or MasterCard
    • You will be charged for shipping and handling costs. Minimum billing is $8.00.
Parts can not be returned for a refund.

We can not provide parts for cribs that do not comply with federal safety standards.
Hope that helps..

Nov 12, 2009 | Simmons Mattress Matino - Natural Maple...

1 Answer

Need replacement part for front dryer door sensor - broken

i sell parts online you can visit and get the phone number off there and i can order it for you

Jun 26, 2009 | Hotpoint NVL333GY Gas Dryer

1 Answer

Need to find Electronic range control part for my GE Range

After you go to this site it is going to ask you to pick your model number it is JTP56XXXX you can located the rest of the model number and from there you can order the part. Or you can just contact them via phone or internet. But you can order the part right offline

Feb 13, 2009 | GE Profile JTP56 Electric Double Oven

1 Answer

Need replacement piece

You can visit or phone 1-800-4-waring I needed parts and checed EBAY and then the easiest way for me to getthe parts I needed was actaully to call waring and get the parts numbers and then place the order on the web as the price for online orders was significantly cheaper than for placing it over the phone. Good luck!

Apr 13, 2008 | Acme 6001 Juice Extractor

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

14 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18424 Answers

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides