The Assembly instructions for hte 1322 crib show it is part #8, but I see the stabilizing bar as permanently attached to the catch lever which is #7. The gate shoes (part that actually latches), is part #12... there are two of these which clip into the catch lever (#8) when the side is elevated. You need to provide the model and the parts that you need. Here is contact information from the web page http://www.simmonskids.com/consumer_service.cfm
Send us your comments and questions. We'd love to hear from you!
Order Replacement Crib Furniture Parts
- Find your Model Number
- Cribs - model number is found on a blue and white warning label on the inside bottom of the head board.
- Dressers - model number is the six digit number stamped on the back in the middle section.
- Contact our Parts Department
- E-mail: Parts
- Phone: 800-218-2741
- We accept personal check, money order, Visa or MasterCard
- You will be charged for shipping and handling costs. Minimum billing is $8.00.
Parts can not be returned for a refund.
We can not provide parts for cribs that do not comply with federal safety standards.
Hope that helps..