Question about Asko W6461 Front Load Washer
It was installed today
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Sounds like your fill solenoid has stuck in the open position. There are 3 #20 Torx fittings along the back and you can lift off the top panel. The solenoid will be in the back left side.
I would shut off your house water supply to the machine and then do a voltage check to see if the solenoid is remaining energized. Another more simple option is to give the device a few light taps as some debris may have become trapped inside and caused it to become stuck open.
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
F3 problem, I had the issue on model W6461, however, judging by the amount of F3 issues posted this could work on other ASKO models
If the coin trap in the drain is clear of debris, try this.
Stages as follows:
1) Open drain pump door (bottom left of machine).
2) Remove black pipe and drain residual water.
3) Unscrew coin trap and remove, use a container to hold the water.
4) Leave the container underneath and make sure you have some towels ready (I didn't at the time)
5) Where the washing machine drain hose connects to the outlet in the wall or U bend connector remove this and expose the end.
6) Blow into the drain hose as hard as possible......hopefully the blockage will clear back through the coin trap. 7) Pour some water into the open end and blow this back through the drain as well.
A large lump of sludge, three of my 5 year olds small counter coins and about a litre of water (all over the floor, don't forget the towels!)
Just ran the machine now and fault cleared.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2016 | Asko Washing Machines
Jan 10, 2014 | Asko Washing Machines
Sep 14, 2013 | Asko W6424T 2.12 C.F. Family Size Front...
Oct 28, 2008 | Asko W6021 Front Load Washer
Sep 05, 2008 | Asko 1375 Dishwasher
Jul 07, 2008 | Asko W620
May 29, 2008 | Asko Washing Machines
Aug 06, 2016 | Asko W6461 Front Load Washer
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!