Question about Dell Inspiron Mini 1012 Netbook (IM1012799OBK)
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2013 | Electronic Arts The Lord of the Rings...
Dec 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
To fix msvcrt.dll errors such as a lost _resetstkoflw routine, the Msvcrt.dll file has to be reset to its default state. A Windows XP installation disc is required to do this remedy. Follow these simple step by step procedures:
1. Put the Windows XP installation disc in the optical drive and boot from this drive.
2. Press R to go to the Recovery Console menu upon seeing the Welcome to set up display.
3. Choose the number that corresponds to the OS that needs to be repaired, should your pc have a multi-OS system.
4. Log in as an administrator.
5. When on Recovery Console already, input these commands and hit the enter key after typing them to run the commands:
cd system 32
ren mscvrt.dll mscvrt.bak
F: (where F is the optical drive, and C is the root drive where windows resides)
expand msvcrt.dl_ C:\windows\system32
Sep 12, 2011 | Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto III & Vice...
Apr 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: