Question about Dirt Devil Dynamo Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum
The upper Pet hair Turbo works. The sweeper on the lower part of cleaner does not turn or suction what do I do?
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi! It sounds like you have a broken or stretched belt. The belt controls the brush roll. If you are using the vacuum on carpet, you need the brushes to spin to agitate the carpet fibers. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to replace your belt. I have also included a link to the instruction manual if needed.
1. Lay cleaner flat and flip to expose nozzle base. To remove nozzle guard, use Phillips screwdriver to remove the screws.
2. Lift and remove brush roll and dispose of old belt if you see one.
3. Slide belt (style 19) onto motor shaft.
4. Place new belt on area of brush roll without bristles.
5. With new belt in place, pull and slide brush roll into nozzle making sure that the brush roll end caps are in the correct orientation.
6. Replace all screws to replace nozzle guard.
Hope this was helpful!
Posted on Oct 28, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2015 | Dirt Devil Total Pet Upright Vacuum,...
Sep 21, 2015 | Shark Rocket Professional Self-Propelled...
Jun 14, 2015 | Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagless Upright...
Feb 18, 2015 | Dirt Devil Total Pet Upright Vacuum,...
Jul 14, 2014 | Shark Helmet NV22L Shark Navigator Upright...
Mar 18, 2010 | Electrolux EL7020A Oxygen 3 Ultra Canister...
Feb 27, 2010 | Vacuums
Jun 14, 2008 | Bissell 37604 Lift-Off Pet Bagless Upright...
Aug 22, 2017 | Vacuums
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: