Question about One For All Televison & Video
Why do the 2 codes not work that came with the signalex remote for a baird
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: universal remote does not work
Posting your garage door model would help, but there may be a button close to the LED on the garage door opener that you have to depress to allow the two to pair up. Assuming that this is the similiar to my garage door control mechanism, if you have the dip switches set correctly you need to depress the button mentioned above and then depress one of the buttons on the remote.
Posted on Aug 18, 2009
1) Turn the device you want to program on.
2) Press the button you want to program it in as (i.e TV1, VCR1, etc.)
3) Press and hold the Set and Power Button on the remote for a few seconds, pointing the remote at the equipment.
4) Release the 2 buttons and the light on the remote will flash.
5) As soon as the device turns off press any key on the remote and the light will stop flashing,
6) Check the remote now operates correctly, if not repeat the above until it does.
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Dec 21, 2015 | Televison & Video
Sep 28, 2015 | Televison & Video
Aug 18, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 01, 2013 | Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2013 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Oct 30, 2012 | Televison & Video
Dec 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 10, 2009 | Televison & Video
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!