Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Which email service? Is there a "Need help?" or "Can't access your account?" or some similar link on the sign-in page?
Posted on May 07, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 22, 2011 | eBay Auctions
Apr 19, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Your problem is you cannot open your account so kindly follow this link. https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.src=fpctx&.intl=us&.done=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F
1. Double click the link above
2. Click the word "I can't access my account."
3. Choose I forgot my password.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter your yahoo id
6. Enter the code shown. if you cannot read the code click can't read this code.
7. Click Next
8. Then write your alternate email if you have, the one you validated during your registration
9. Click next
10.Or if you do not access your alternate email choose i can't access any of the account above;
11. Then answer the following questions, your birthday, your country and your postal code;
12. Then if they find your information, they will email your account. If you forgot your yahoo password you can reset your password.
Mar 07, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 12, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: