Question about Zebra S4M Thermal Label Printer
If I stand in fron of the printer ( facing the LCD screen) then I have the adhesives comming out on two columns of 50 (horizontal) by 30 (vertical) mm side by side.
Looked throught the menu and found "label top", "left position" and "media type" This last being the kind of paper to be used. The fact is that on the user manual this media type I'm trying to use doesn't figure.
I positioned the Media Type on "gap/notch" as there is a 4 mm gap between adhesives horizontal and vertically.
And when I print out the setting they are all on the left (standing in front of the darned device!) and the contour would go onto the first quarter of the right one.
The printer will not print the settings dependant on your media between 2 across. The printer figures you have one label wide enough to print the config page. Is there a reason you are trying to print this? You could set the printer driver to print to a file instead of the printer and get the settings that way. Or, if you are connected via TCP/IP, you can view it on the internal webpage of the printer.
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Dec 19, 2015 | Samsung HP-R5072 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Dec 16, 2015 | Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
This printer has capability to print on labels. Here are some tips when printing on labels:
· Use labels designed specifically for laser printers. Check with the manufacturer or vendor to verify that the labels can withstand temperatures up to 210°C (410°F) without sealing, excessive curling, wrinkling, or releasing hazardous emissions.
· Labels can be printed at a higher fusing temperature up to 220°C (428°F) if Label Weight is set to Heavy.
· Select this setting using the Embedded Web Server, or from the printer control panel Paper menu. Label adhesives, face sheet (printable stock), and topcoats can withstand up to 25-psi (172-kPa) pressure without delaminating, oozing around the edges, or releasing hazardous fumes.
· Do not use labels with slick backing material.
· Use full label sheets. Partial sheets may cause labels to peel off during printing, resulting in a jam. Partial sheets also contaminate the printer and the cartridge with adhesive, and could void the printer and cartridge warranties.
· Do not use labels with exposed adhesive.
· Do not print within 1 mm (0.04 in.) of the edge of the label, of the perforations, or between die-cuts of the label.
· Be sure adhesive backing does not reach to the sheet edge. Zone coating of the adhesive at least 1 mm (0.04 in.) away from edges is recommended. Adhesive material contaminates the printer and could void the warranty.
· If zone coating of the adhesive is not possible, remove a 2-mm (0.06-in.) strip on the leading and driver edge, and use a non-oozing adhesive.
· Portrait orientation works best, especially when printing bar codes.
· Use only paper label sheets. Vinyl, pharmacy, and dual-sided labels are not supported.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Mar 04, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
Feb 13, 2011 | Seiko Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 03, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare Z712 Digital Camera
Apr 05, 2009 | Acer AL2223W 22" LCD Monitor
Jul 25, 2008 | Cameras
Mar 28, 2008 | Acer AL1716 17" LCD Monitor
May 10, 2016 | Zebra S4M Thermal Label Printer
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: