Question about Konica Minolta magicolor 8650DN All-In-One Laser Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
If after this procedure the code comes back replace the fuser unit continue reset the fuser will catch on fire that will ruin a perfectly good day
1. Turn OFF the power switch.
2. Turn power switch ON while pressing the Menu/Select key.
3. Check that the Trouble Reset screen appears.
4. Press the Menu/Select key.
5. Check to make sure that [Completed. Please turn power OFF and ON.] is displayed
and the it has been reset.
6. After turning off the power switch, turn it on again more than 10 seconds after and check if the machine starts correctly.
Posted on Jan 15, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2017 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 Color Copier /...
Aug 16, 2015 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 19, 2013 | Hioki 3423 Light Meter
Jul 08, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub c203 Copier
Dec 24, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 08, 2011 | RCA DRC6318E Player
Jan 02, 2011 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Sep 14, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: