Question about HP Computers & Internet
Please try the steps below:
1. Login into your Gmail Account.
2. Click on the settings icon on the right hand side top of your Email Page and then click on settings option.
3. You will get the settings page and on the top you will find different tabs like General Labels, inbox accounts and Import and so on.
4. Click on Accounts and Import.
5. Click on change password under change account settings category.
6. Enter the current password you are using to login to your gmail account and then enter the new password twice (new password and confirm new password) which you want to create.
Now you have the new password set. Next time you login to your Gmail account you need to use your new password.
Please reply if this resolves your issue.
Posted on May 07, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2014 | gmail.com
Jan 23, 2014 | gmail.com
Dec 02, 2013 | Google Gmail
Nov 25, 2011 | Google Gmail
Mar 28, 2010 | Google Gmail
Feb 19, 2009 | Google Gmail
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!