Question about Lands Phones
Nautilus 1000 NR needs Metallic Heart Rate Sensor, Sensor part is located in handles. Nautilus says no longer available.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here are the things I have noticed that help:
- enough moisture between the HR monitor and your chest. Apply water right before your workout to make sure it isn't all dry between the time you put on your monitor and when you actually started your workout.
- Make sure the strap is tight enough. Mine gets loose over time and the bouncing of running will give me inaccurate readings until I tighten it up again. You can test if this is the problem by using your hands to press the monitor more tightly against your chest - if that seems to fix the problem that a loose strap could be it.
- Use a "conductive gel" instead of water between the monitor and your chest. Conductive gels are pretty cheap.
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
Click on my profile (escapement), then click on Tips and Tricks. There you will find link to all SPORTLINE watch manuals.Rate me, please.
Posted on Mar 25, 2010
Click on my profile (escapement), then click on Tips and Tricks. There you will find links to all watch manuals. Rate me, please .
Posted on Apr 20, 2010
You can change the battery in your polar f7 if the battery is worn out.
1. Insert the tip of a pen knife into the lifting point and lifting the back up. The back of the watch is only pressed into place and will come off easily this way.
2. Grab the small clip that is extending across the surface of the battery with a pair of tweezers. Slide the tweezers toward the end that hooks down into the watch. Pull the hook end of the clip out of the watch and remove the clip from the battery
3. Match the old battery with a new one at any electronic store. The store will be able to read the writing imprinted on the battery to make sure that you get the correct battery type for your heart monitor.
4. Press the new battery into the watch making sure that the writing on the battery is facing up.
5. Press the holding clip back into place. Handle the clip with tweezers only, since it is very thin and can be bent or lost easily. Once it is in place, press the back of the watch on.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
the rescan worked for me, didn't know it existed, briljant. Follow list below:settings/system/accessoires/rescan
I love google today;o)
Posted on Dec 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2016 | Stairmaster Nautilus SM916 Stepmill -...
Sep 01, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Make sure the heart rate monitor is under your clothing, against your
skin, and as high under the pectoral muscles as is comfortable. Note:
If the heart rate monitor does not function when positioned as
described, try moving it slightly lower or higher on your chest.
Make sure the logo on the sensor is facing forward and is right side
Use saline solution (saliva or contact lens solution) to wet the two
electrode areas on the sensor unit. If the heart rate readings do not
appear until you begin perspiring, re-wet the electrode areas.
As you walk or run on the treadmill, position yourself near the
center of the walking belt. For the console to display heart rate
The heart rate monitor is designed to work with people who have
normal heart rhythms. Heart rate detection problems may be caused by
medical conditions such as premature ventricular contractions (pvcs),
tachycardia bursts, and arrhythmia.
The operation of the heart rate monitor can be affected by magnetic
interference caused by high power lines or other sources. If you
suspect that magnetic interference may be causing a problem, try
relocating the treadmill.
If the heart rate monitor still does not function properly, test it
by having another person try it.
Jan 22, 2013 | Ironman Exercise & Fitness
Dec 27, 2012 | Life Fitness Tr9500 Treadmill Tr-9500...
Aug 07, 2011 | Timex Ironman Triathlon Heart Rate Monitor
Dec 20, 2010 | Nautilus Nr Recumbent Exercise Bike
Dec 12, 2010 | Polar F4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Jan 20, 2010 | Sportline 1000 Memory watch
Mar 21, 2008 | Garmin Edge 305 GPS Receiver
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!