When your Kobo Arc 7, Kobo Arc 7HD, or Kobo Arc 10HD is connected to a wireless network, you'll see a
Wireless icon in the System icons at the top of the screen.
- Tap the Home icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Put your finger at the top of right of the screen and swipe down.
The Settings shortcuts will appear.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- If required, tap the slider button beside Wi Fi at the top left of the screen. The button will turn blue and display On.
- Tap Wi-Fi. The list of available networks will appear.
- Tap the name of the network you wish to connect to.
- Tap Connect.
- If you see a lock icon beside the wireless connection, it means that the connection requires a password. You'll need to enter the password to connect.
Turning off Wi Fi on your Kobo Arc 7, Kobo Arc 7HD, or Kobo Arc 10HD
You can turn off Wi Fi to keep your Kobo Arc 7, Kobo Arc 7HD, or Kobo Arc 10HD to keep from connecting to the Internet, which is also known as Airplane Mode.
Turning off Wi Fi extends your battery life, and also lets you use your Kobo tablet on an airplane or in a hospital.
- Pull and hold the power slider at the top of yourKobo Arc 7, Kobo Arc 7HD, orKobo Arc 10HD until the power off menu appars.
- Tap Airplane Mode.