Question about Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Had the same problem with mine. Shook it upside down and cleaned it with air cans after reading this solution for other canon printers:
To my surprise, it worked perfectly... and was great stress relief.
Posted on Oct 22, 2009
My Canon Primax ip4000 has stopped printing blue. I've tried deep cleaning and when I print a test page the blue 6c does not appear. Any ideas what the problem could be?
Posted on Nov 08, 2009
In the printing Preferences dialog box, go to the Page Setup tab, and near the bottom you will see an option "Print from Last Page". Put a check mark in this box.
Posted on Dec 29, 2009
Testimonial: "We did this and it still wasn't working It wasn't until I rebooted the computer after the change that the printer started printing in reverse. thanx"
SOURCE: canon pixma mx 320 error 5800
there are two ways you can remove the error message from your printer..
the first is to reset the printer and the second is to replace the waste ink absorber. If the reset thing did not work for your then you'll be spending money to replace the absorber.
How to reset? follow these steps
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
Hope that solve the waste ink absorber in your printer..
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2018 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 16, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 25, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
May 09, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Apr 29, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
Feb 19, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One...
Dec 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX850 multifunction InkJet...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: