Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i can't scan
hope this will help u about CANON MX310
Posted on Apr 29, 2008
1. Go into device manager and find the scanner
2. Right click and choose update driver.
3. Select the driver manually from list and update.
Hopefully this helps.
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
You can download a driver from my website then you can use the driver to set your printer up.
Just click on this link and it will download for you, and it is best to save it on your desktop so you can find it.
This is for the MX310 it for XP and Vista.
Click Link = http://www.4all2sell.com/driver/Canon-PIXMA-MX310-All-in-One-XP-Vista.exe
Ones you have downloaded just double click on it to run it.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks All files on my website are only there for a limited time.
Posted on Mar 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 01, 2016 | Canon MP Navigator for Windows
Dec 03, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 02, 2011 | Canon MP Navigator EX for Windows
Jan 09, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
1. Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
2. Go to Start > Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX > MP Navigator EX.
3. Select Photos/Documents or Stack of Documents.
4. If Photos/Documents was selected, open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass with the top facing to the left. If Stack of Documents was selected, flip the plastic tray open on the top of the printer and place the stack of papers in the tray.
5. Select the Document Type in the left pane, then click the Scan button.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jul 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!