Question about Samsung Galaxy Note 4G LTE Smartphone Ceramic White AT&T
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 4G LTE: IMEI #:
To retrieve your IMEI #.. Here's several ways of doing it:
(1) The easiest way, on the phone call dial pad enter:
(2) If you had cellular service on that device. Call your Service Provider for your IMEI #. They will have this available in their own records.
(3) If the phone was not activated on a cellular service yet, contact the Seller who sold it to you.. Many Sellers write down the IMEI # for their records.
(4) It could be on a label on the original box it came in..
(5) The other way to retrieve the IMEI # of that cell phone is to check your Google Account.. As long as you had set up your Google/Gmail account on your phone.
Here's how to do it:
On a computer internet browser, go to:
Sign-in to your Google account and then select the "Expand All" tab which will list all your devices connected to your Google account and all of their IMEI #'s
Posted on Jan 26, 2016
Try one of the attached methods
Posted on May 06, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 04, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 26, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 11, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Note 4G
May 18, 2013 | Yoobao Samsung EB595675LU battery for...
Mar 02, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 16GB Unlocked...
Sep 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 16GB Unlocked...
Jul 16, 2018 | Cell Phones
682 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: