Question about Samsung Galaxy Note 4G LTE Smartphone Ceramic White AT&T
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 4G LTE: IMEI #:
To retrieve your IMEI #.. Here's several ways of doing it:
(1) The easiest way, on the phone call dial pad enter:
(2) If you had cellular service on that device. Call your Service Provider for your IMEI #. They will have this available in their own records.
(3) If the phone was not activated on a cellular service yet, contact the Seller who sold it to you.. Many Sellers write down the IMEI # for their records.
(4) It could be on a label on the original box it came in..
(5) The other way to retrieve the IMEI # of that cell phone is to check your Google Account.. As long as you had set up your Google/Gmail account on your phone.
Here's how to do it:
On a computer internet browser, go to:
Sign-in to your Google account and then select the "Expand All" tab which will list all your devices connected to your Google account and all of their IMEI #'s
Posted on Jan 26, 2016
Try one of the attached methods
Posted on May 06, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 04, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 26, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 11, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Note 4G
May 18, 2013 | Cell Phones
May 18, 2013 | Yoobao Samsung EB595675LU battery for...
Mar 02, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 16GB Unlocked...
Sep 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 16GB Unlocked...
398 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: