Question about Samsung Computers & Internet
1. Verify the monitor's power cord is plugged firmly into the wall outlet and the back of the monitor.
2. Verify the monitor cable is firmly connected to the computer and the monitor.
3. Verify that you have turned the monitor power switch on.
4. If the power light on the monitor is not on, test the wall outlet (plug in a light or something you know works).
5. If the power light on the monitor is not on, try a different power cord.
6. If the power light is on and yellow or flashing, but nothing displays, borrow a monitor from a friend. If that works, your monitor probably needs replaced.
Posted on May 28, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 17, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 05, 2012 | ViewSonic Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2011 | Acer Aspire 7720 Notebook
Apr 26, 2010 | Compaq Presario SR5712F PC Desktop
Apr 17, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Nov 24, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 09, 2009 | Samsung NC10-14GW Notebook
Apr 08, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite 1115-S103 Notebook
Aug 23, 2008 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!