Question about Rinnai RHFE-1004FA 38,400 BTU Energy Saver Ductless Heater - LP Gas
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
To control sync settings for the device, follow these steps:
Android 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2
Android 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3
Android 1.5 / 1.6
Feb 19, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Sep 22, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
1. Open Windows Mobility Center.
2. To Turn On Presentation SettingsA) In the Presentation Settings tile, click/tap on the Turn on button, and go to step 4 below. NOTE: This will turn on the presentation settings that you have set in step 4
3. To Turn Off Presentation SettingsA) In the Presentation Settings tile, click/tap on the Turn off button, and go to step 5 below.
4. To Change the Presentation SettingsA) In the Presentation Settings tile, click/tap on icon in the upper left corner of the tile
B) Change the settings for what you want when giving a presentation, click on OK, and go to step 5
5. When finished, you can close Windows Mobility Center if you like.
Dell Social Media and Communities
Apr 07, 2013 | Dell Computers & Internet
Dec 10, 2012 | Refrigerators
Jul 15, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Jul 14, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1318 Notebook
Jul 02, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T42 Notebook
Mar 21, 2010 | Google Android
Jan 15, 2009 | Canon Video Cameras
Aug 05, 2008 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: