Question about Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
Solution the printer problem
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is what the manual says: Ink used for cleaning is absorbed in a waste ink absorber placed in the machine.
Press [OK] to cancel the error so that you can continue printing. Once the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, printing cannot be done until the waste ink absorber is replaced.
Canon recommends to contact a Canon service representative as soon as possible.
Posted on Nov 12, 2008
- Disconnect printer from AC power
- Press and HOLD the POWER button, and
connect printer to AC power
This simple power off procedure worked on my IP1500!
Cleaning the absorber was also easy. Power up with the cover open until the head moves to the left side then disconnect the power cord so the head is now positioned away from the pads.
The two pads can be lifted up easily with a pair of sharp tweezers then rinsed in running water. They will become white again and can be blotted with paper napkins then air dried in a warm location (I used an industrial oven set to 40°C). The wells in the rubber holder can be cleaned with cotton swabs before returning the two pads (left side first, then press down the right side).
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
SOURCE: waste ink absorber full
It's Very Simple
Just Enter in Service Mode of your printer and clean absorbers count.
To enter in SERVICE MODE
1) Power off Printer
2) Push and hold "Resume" button and then push and hold "Power" button
3) Hold the Power button, then release and 2 times press Resume button
4) Led indicators must change
5) Release all buttons
6) Then printer in Service Mode
(If something wrong, repeat 1-6)
To clean absorber counter,
7) Press "Resume" Button 4 Times and after press Power button. It's all! Your absorber count is EMPTY!
In SERVISE MODE you can do several useful things:
To print Service Nozzles test, press "Resume" 1 time and press Power
To print EEPROM data, press Resume 2 times and press Power.
DO NOT press Resume 3 times and POWER. It will reset some EEPROM data settings
Any Question mail me: ossipenko(prettydoggy)gmail.com
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
SOURCE: Cannon mp145 ink absorber full,
Follow the steps below to fix the problem.
1. Turn off the printer (power cable is plugged), press and hold the STOP / RESET then press the ON / OFF
2. Hold the ON / OFF, press the STOP / RESET 2x
3. Release both buttons, wait a minute, and the printer will enter SERVICE MODE
4. The printer will be charging
5. After the printer has finished charging, press the STOP / RESET 4x. (Waste ink counter reset)
6. Each time the STOP / RESET button, light ON / OFF will turn green and orange colors
7. After that Turn the printer off by pressing the ON / OFF (3 times for printers die total) and unplug the POWER
8. Turn the printer back.
* Please rate this solution with Thumbs up and Testimony to help us improve providing support
Posted on May 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 30, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 13, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
May 11, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: