- find the video input 1 in the back of the tv (this video connector yellow + audio red **audio right channel and white left channel) is known as female RCA conector)
- get a set of rca wires **known as male RCA*** (yellow red and white)
- find the RCA female conectors Yellow red and white in the DVD call it video (and audio) output
sets accordingly the TV video input yellow conector with video output yellow with the set of wires RCA yellow. Do the same with audio.
- second part of this talking is to find and cable splitter (usually three output and one input
- find TWO coax cables (this cable is usually a black wire with a connector each side this fits perfectly in the antena input of the tv)
Now connect your cable into the splitter (input) and your two cables in each output, then send one of them into the TV antena conector and another to the DVD coax input.
To watch your TV only select any regualr channel as you do it.
And to record and actually see Your DVD/tape and what you record also. You have to select in your remote control the video 1
ones you get custome to this configuration you can record a channel and at the ssame time watch any second channel selected in the tv.
I hope was clear.